Browse Our Services
What does a psychologist do?
They are experts in human behaviour.
They use scientifically researched psychological interventions to help you improve thinking, feeling and performance.
For more information visit the APS website
Jo-Anne has wide ranging experience with adults and children, both in Australia and the U.S.A, over the last 20 years and is equipped with the skills necessary to help you address:
- Panic Attacks
- Relationship Stress
- Coping with illness
- Divorce and Separation
- Sleep Problems
- Stress management
- Low Self-Esteem
- Domestic violence - physical , emotional, psychological, verbal, financial
- Abuse Issues
- Bereavement , Grief and loss
- Coping with elderly parents
- Parenting challenges
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Adjustment to other life challenges