Difficulties strengthen the mind,
as labour does the body. - Seneca
Clinical Pyschologist Services
Browse Our Services
What does a psychologist do?
They are experts in human behaviour.
They use scientifically researched psychological interventions to help you improve thinking, feeling and performance.
For more information visit the APS website
Jo-Anne has wide ranging experience ( both in Australia and the U.S.A)
over the last 25 years and is equipped with the skills necessary to help you address:
- Panic Attacks
- Relationship Stress
- Coping with illness
- Divorce and Separation
- Sleep Problems
- Stress management
- Low Self-Esteem
- Domestic violence - physical , emotional, psychological, verbal, financial
- Abuse Issues
- Bereavement , Grief and loss
- Coping with elderly parents
- Parenting challenges
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Adjustment to other life challenges
JO-ANNE COLLIER - A clinical psychologist with 20 years of experience, including 5 years in a Trauma Clinic in the USA .